Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shading, Not Shading, Familiarity and More Shading

hey lover, slipped out for a little time to stop looking down at my paper and thought it's been too much time away with too many people in between us for the last few days. miss you and send you love. i really just feel like a chick cracking out of his shell here. or maybe a little beyond that. maybe more of a still wet colt stumbling up to his feet. sort of frozen on the virge of falling, but then finding my feet again. i'm a little tired of new things for a while. i need the relaxation of running on a trail i've run before where i know the curves and dips so that my mind can just relax and enjoy the wind. this cycle of everything new every day is exhausting. maybe that's why I've stepped out of the art room to play with words for a few moments. just to let them tumble off the ends of my fingers. it's a peaceful place for me. thanks for being so beautifully familiar. in that flash of a thought i understand something new about us, and it's wonderful. now back to my shading. i send you love. david

No comments: